We Work with Individuals
- People who are wanting to transition personally or professionally.
- People who are looking to ramp up their influence and personal self-empowerment
- Individuals looking to define their best selves and the lives they need to live it.
We Work with Teams
- Teams wanting to improve their coherence, collaboration and performance.
- Teams wanting to develop their synergistic problem solving and decision-making capacity.
We Work with Organisations
- Organisations wanting to amplify their leadership team’s impact, and drive sustained transformation.
Our Students’ Journeys
What better way to showcase the testimony of our program offerings than to show you the journey of participants who have undergone any of our programs? We regularly share in this section accomplishments of our past graduates.
Edward Zimbudzi, a C2M graduate and Nurse Unit Manager, Haemodialysis, Monash Health, was recently recognised for as a “Nurse of the Year” and for “Excellence in Nursing/Midwifery Practice” for his research achievements, both nationally and internationally, and his nursing excellence. Edward was recognised as a “valued leader who develops his team to prepare for treatment advances and improve quality of life for patients.”
I have gained courage.
Courage to speak up with confidence, or to listen with equal confidence and not necessarily need to speak.
Courage to believe in myself.
And courage to lead others with authenticity.
Helle Thorning-Schmidt believes that “Courage creates Courage”.
The confidence to present my ‘self’ creates more confidence within myself to lead
Wendy LunghusenCNS/NUM at Cohuna
I would definitely not be where I am had I not participated in your program. It’s still often difficult but I’m far better at managing myself and get a buzz out of developing the team in their qualities of leadership.”