Make a difference!
If the ultimate aim is to create teams of self-managing individuals – people who have the capability to not only do their own work at an exceptional level, but also can also manage themselves and step up – then we need managers who are multipliers. Highly empowering managers have this multiplier impact.
Our goal is to help managers develop an empowering management mindset, enabling systems, and advance their management skills and performance.
The Diploma is action-based focusing on the issues that candidates face in their workplace right now, and projects that are designed to improve their skills, confidence as well as their organisation.
The purpose of this course is to develop managers to lead, plan, organise, implement and monitor their own workload and the workload of others. This qualification reflects the role of people who are engaged to manage the work of others or to add value to or review management practices.
Who should do it?
This Diploma is for any emerging or practicing managers, in hospitals, aged, community or disability services who want to build their confidence and capacity to manage and lead.
The skills and knowledge gained from this Diploma builds your confidence, competence and impact as a leader and manager. It will help you to:
- Develop yourself, your mindset, emotional intelligence, and powerful strategies for prioritising for work-life balance.
- Ramp up your impact in your organisation, focusing on what you can do to improve things.
- Skilfully motivate, and engage your people, and navigate the tricky business of performance management and industrial relations.
- Manage and grow your people and financial resources.
Units (Nationally Accredited)
BSBLDR501 Develop and use emotional intelligence
BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service
BSBFIM501 Manage budgets and financial plans
BSBHRM405 Support the recruitment, selection and induction staff
BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
BSBHRM513 Manage workforce planning
BSBWRK510 Manage employee relations Manage employee relations
How it is delivered
The program is flexible and self-paced external study over 12 months.
- On-line only – Total Diploma, no face-to-face ($5,520)*
- Blended – On-line plus four 3-day emersions ($7,920)
*We accept credit cards, so you might be able to salary sacrifice.
*Can attend selected emersions for an additional fee of $550 per day
What You Get (Full Program):
- A Diploma of Leadership and Management that is recognised national across sectors
- Four 3-day emersions with fellow managers and leading experts in the field
- High Impact Mentoring Club (monthly on-line mentoring)
- Free admittance to any of our short, public professional development programs
- The full suite of training workbooks and on-line resources for all 12 Units
- The opportunity to make a difference to how you manage, how your people perform and how your organisation operates and serves.
- You join a community of progressive leaders who will support you well after the course is finished.
If you pay for the full Diploma upfront your are entitled to 10% discount.
The cost of the blended program is $AUD 7,920 paid over 7 months as follows:
$1,000 deposit to hold your place (before program commencement)
$1,000 at the end of months 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
$920 at the end of month 7
Pay as You Go
Do one unit at a time, paying as you go. You will receive a certificate of attainment that will add up to the Diploma once you have successfully completed the 12 Units. Pick and choose the Units you need, when you need them.
Special Offer for Organisations:
- We can tailor the program to suit your circumstances (for example, less face-to-face).
- Three or more people from the same organisation are entitled to get a 10% discount.
- If you can get 10 participants in your organisation or area, we can launch a cohort and arrange for emersions to be held in a location near your organisation, or in your workplace.
- For other payment arrangment options, contact Elise Sullivan directly (firstname.lastname@example.org or 0408 468 496).